Bajra(Sajja, Pearl Millet)
- Bajra providing us with disease fighting photochemical that lower cholesterol, antioxidants, plenty of fiber, foliate, iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, Vitamin-E and B complex(Thiamine, riboflavin and niacin)
- Being gluten free is a very good food choice for those suffering from celiac disease who cannot tolerate gluten.
- It is highly effective and recommended for cases of severe constipation and stomach ulcers.
- Presence of phytic acid and niacin in bajra helps in lowering the cholesterol.
- Being rich in fiber content, bajra is good for diabetics, keeping glucose level normal.
- Helpful in maintaining cardiovascular health and acidity problem. Due to essential nutrients such as methionine, B-complex, Vitamins, folic acid, lecithin, potassium, magnesium, manganese, and zinc.
- Rich source of phosphorus which plays an important part in structure of body cells.