|Home||» Products||» Millets||» Finger Millet|
Product Code : 19
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Product Type
- Finger millet
- Cultivation Type
- Rice Variety
- Short Grain Rice
- Rice Texture
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- vaccum packing.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Rich in calcium: No other cereals come close to raagi when it comes to calcium content.
- Calcium is significant factor when it comes to bone development and prevention of Osteoporosis.
- Replacing calcium pills with raagi porridge and including it in the diet of growing children is a good way to reap its benefits.
- Finger millet is popular food among diabetic, low blood sugar levels after a finger millet diet thereby reacting as a safer food for diabetics.
- Finger millet contains important amino acids isolucine, Lucien, methionine and phenylalanine which are not present in other starcy meals.
- It is great source of iron making it beneficial for individual with low hemoglobin levels and anemia patients.
- Natural fat content in raagi is lower than all other cereals. This fat is in it unsaturated form.
- It also contains an amino acid called Tryptophan which reduces appetite.
- Raagi can help prevent high blood pressure and cholesterol levels will be regulated too vitamin C is known to aid absorption of Iron.
- The amino acid Tryptophan is major contributor to the relaxing effects of raagi common ailments like insomnia, headaches and depression can be battled with raagi.
- Diets that regularly include raagi have been to have lower glycemic response.
- High polyphenol and fiber content has another perk.
GOBHAARATI AGRO INDUSTRIES AND SERVICES PVT LTD.